Web Accessibility Policy
Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for support.
COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
We're committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have a full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Atomic Child strives to meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards to ensure digital offerings on atomicchild.com are ADA Compliant.
Some of the measures taken to make atomicchild.com accessible include:
- Descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- Using descriptive text links and headers
- Maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- Incorporating a skip navigation link
- Making all text zoomable up to 200%
- Eliminating all potentially distracting elements (e.g. pop ups, auto playing video, etc.)
- Presenting content in a meaningful order
Atomicchild.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.